Fall Quarter is here! Watch a quick tour of the Online Library!
Here are some important things to know about the library:
- You can find a link to the library in CampusConnect by using the “library” tab at the top.
- You can also find a link to ask the librarianthere. The Online Librarians can help you find sources, use APA Citations, or research a topic. You can ask by email, phone, text message, or Blackboard IM.
- We also have a FAQ feature, which lets you browse frequently asked questions or ask your own question!
- We have books! This may seem obvious, but we want to remind you that you can find over 20,000 books in electronic format (ebooks) in our online library.
- We have articles, images, reports, and more! A lot of other content is included in the library’s databases. We have over 50 databases to choose from and many of them are specialized for your program area. Find out more by taking a look at our Research by Topic guides.
- The library has webinars, video tutorials, and guides available for you to learn about researching. You’ll find them in the unit content of your classes and in the Research Guides.
- For more information about the library, read our blog or just ask your friendly online librarians!