New Student Orientation Grows Globe University’s Woodbury Campus

Globe University Woodbury campus welcomes new students at this week’s Fall New Student Orientation. The new students walked through the campuses doors with an excitement and smile to start classes next week.

“I can’t wait to start the Veterinary Technology program next week,” said new student Nicole Rolbieck. “I love working with animals, therefore, I might as well get paid for what I love to do.” 

Preliminary data released by the federal government continues to demonstrate that career colleges and universities are a growing choice among post-secondary students. Non-traditional students, such as parents and veterans, are choosing career colleges because of the flexibility in course scheduling, skills-based curricula, and high-quality training that is leading to good-paying jobs, according to Former Congressman Steve Gunderson, the president and chief executive officer of the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU).

“I chose this program at Globe University because of the small class atmosphere and the caring staff,” said future Engineering Drafting and Design student Kyle Schupp. “My admissions representative, Pete Yang, personally helped me get my goals back on track so I can do the job of my dreams.”

Globe University’s goal is to ensure students are receiving high quality attention each time they walk through the campuses doors. Nicole Rolbieck notes that her admissions representative, Susan Thielen, has helped her every step of the way and is excited to share this journey with her.

New Student Orientation at Globe University consists of financial aid and career services breakout sessions along with one-on-ones with their program chairs. The hope is to prepare the students as much as possible in order to begin classes with confidence.

“I believe our students chose Globe University because of the flexibility, hands-on training and overall support throughout their programs,” said Lisa Palermo, Campus Director of the Globe University Woodbury campus.

Welcome to all of the new students!

By .

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.