Joining a student organization is a great way to gain downtime, get to know other students in your program, build your resume and gain networking skills all while having fun. Here at Globe University Sioux Falls we have several student organizations to be involved in. Some of these student organizations are:
• Collegiate DECA- Student driven organization that values competence, innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Contact Angela Livingston for more details.
• MaMaa’s- Medical student organization that conducts fundraisers to help out in the community as well as getting to know more about the medical field. There is also a good chance of pizza at the meetings. Please contact Jo Penning for more details.
• Healing Hands- Volunteer in the community and raise funds to help improve the massage program and to get more involved in the program overall. Contact Tina Simunek for more details.
• SCNAVTA- Vet Tech organization that participates in fundraisers as well as fun activities. Contact Amy Hettinga for more details.
• Legal/Criminal Justice Club- New campus organization provides ways to get more involved in the paralegal and criminal justice world. Contact Renae Kruse for details.