Spring is here! Watch a quick tour of the Online Library!
Here are some important things to know about the library:
- You can find a link to the library in CampusConnect by using the â€ślibraryâ€ť tab at the top.
- You can also find a link to ask the librarian there. The Online Librarians can help you find sources, use APA Citations, or research a topic. You can ask by email, phone, text message, or Blackboard IM.
- We also have a FAQ feature, which lets you browse frequently asked questions or ask your own question!
- We have books! This may seem obvious, but we want to remind you that you can find over 20,000 books in electronic format (ebooks) in our online library.
- We have articles, images, reports, and more! A lot of other content is included in the libraryâ€™s databases. We have over 50 databases to choose from and many of them are specialized for your program
area. Find out more by taking a look at our Research by Topic guides.
- The library has webinars, video tutorials, and guides available for you to learn about researching.
- For more information about the library, read our blog or just ask
your friendly online librarians!