Whether you are a new student or a returning student, here are some important things to know about the library:
- You can find a link to the library in CampusConnect by using the “library” tab at the top.
- You can also find a link to ask the librarian there. The Online Librarians can help you find sources, use APA Citations, or research a topic. You can ask by email, phone, text message, or
- We also have a FAQ feature, which lets you browse frequently asked questions or ask your own question!
- We have books! This may seem obvious, but we want to remind you that you can find over 9,000 books in electronic format (ebooks) in our online library.
- We have articles, images, reports, and more! A lot of other content is included in the library’s databases. We have over 30 databases to choose from and many of them are specialized for your program area. Find out more by taking a look at our Research by Topic guides.
- The library has webinars, video tutorials, and guides available for you to learn about researching.
- For more information about the library, read our blog or just ask
your friendly online librarians!