The Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
Since 1978, Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund has awarded scholarships to help over 500 women across the United States attend college.
An applicant for a JRF scholarship must be:
- A woman, age 35 or older
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States
- Enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree
- Be within income requirements*
*income requirements and more information can be found on the Scholarship Fund’s website: http://rankinfoundation.org/students
The following factors, among others, are considered for each applicant:
- Your goals
- Your plan for reaching your goals
- Challenges you may have faced
- Your financial situation
If you would like more information about the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund or to find the application, please visit their website at http://rankinfoundation.org/students or contact them via email: email@example.com. For additional information about scholarship opportunities, please contact the Financial Aid Department at the Minneapolis Campus at (612) 455-3000.